Friday, November 10, 2017

Corn Maze




 When you live in a farming community you don't have to go far to find a corn maze. About a half an hour out of vernal there is a town called Lapoint they do a corn maze every year.  this was mine Raegan and Madalynn's first time Tucker had went the year before with his Wilkins cousins and Grandma Vincent.  Mom and I decided to go for family home evening.  I am glad we did I don't know that I will go again until my kids a like a lot bigger. the maze was to big for them. They did have stuff for the littler kids to do, but we went through them pretty fast, and the main event is the corn maze. 
My kids were so sad when they had to wash their faces. I was sad because It didn't come off very easy.  In fact they still had remnants the next day to wear to school .

No comments:

Post a Comment