Monday, December 5, 2016

Oh Deer!


Last week I was in making my bed and Reagan came in freeking out.  She was not happy. Almost to tears. She keep saying "there are door, there are door."  I just stood there looking and listening trying to figure out what she was saying and she was getting more worked up each time she said "DOOR." I told her that I didn't understand and could she show me. Her response was a defiant "NO."  She finally pointed to my window, and so I stood on a bench we have at the end of our bed, look out my window, and saw the "DEER," right out our back door, in our (what was left of) garden.  I just started to laugh and told her we had to get some pictures. That seem to turn the situation around a little for her, because instead of pure fear, we were mad that they were eating our garden. I had to explain that there was nothing in the garden that we could eat, so how about we share with the DEER!

No comments:

Post a Comment