Monday, December 5, 2016

Blessing Day!


Okay, so I know that these two pictures are almost the same, but I had to put both, because of the faces being pulled in both, and crooked ties. We are a bunch of characters I tell ya.  I didn't really want to be in them, but thought that some day I might regret it.
I am so grateful that I have a husband that is worthy to hold the Priesthood.  
His blessing was beautiful.  I know that he felt rushed, and that he didn't do very well,  but being a spectator I disagree.
I felt so emotional all day. Just felt so much love and joy. I beet my husband thought I was loosing it, but I would just break out and cry. My kids keep asking if I was sad. I would have to keep explaining that "NO" just happy. Just felt so grateful. I just love my little family. I am so grateful to be a mother and have these three kids.

1 comment: