Friday, July 10, 2015

Copy - Cat Gift Idea from Pinterest





I was on pinterest this morning, looking up ideas for my nephews birthday that is on Monday.  I  knew I was going to town, and wanted to get supplies if needed.  I was going though all the stuff I had pined over the years, and found this idea.  He will be turning the, "exciting" eight years old.  I thought this would hopefully be age appropriate. 
It was so easy, and fast to put together (I bought the supplies, and had it put together in less then one day). 
I put extra things then what my instructions said to put, because I thought it needed it.  This is what it called for:
1. Two Twin sheets
2.Rope
3. Cloths pins
4.Flash Lights
5. Glow Sticks
I added:
1. Book of Mormon Story Book
2.Weapons 
(you never know some one might want to take over your fort, and you will need protection)
Last, but not least
3. "Candy Stash." 
(Who doesn't want a treat while protecting their turf?)
Oh!  I forgot!  I did a king sized sheet instead of two twin's.   I couldn't figure out why you would want two sheets.  Maybe I'm an idiot, but one solid seemed easier, and more air tite.  I'm sure some one with a more creative flair would understand the two sheets.
That is all.  Just wanted to share. 
  

1 comment:

  1. Cute. I think your updates are awesome. Agree about just one sheet. Makes a lot more sense.

    ReplyDelete