Friday, March 13, 2015

I'm A Ding Dong!



Last week, earlier in the week, we got a good little storm that gave us a few inches of wet snow.  This particular day Raegan was steel felling crappie, and I had just found out that my 11 month old nephew came down with ammonia.  There has also been a big RSV out break, so  Randan suggested I take her in again,  just to have her checked, so I called the next morning and got her in.  I got a bit mixed up in my times, because we were a hour early to school.  I took Tucker into his class, and his teacher looked at me funny, so I told her that Tucker wanted me to bring him in thinking that might be the problem, until she said: "You know you are a hour early!"  I wanted to crawl in a hole.  Then I just laughed.    I feel like this last year I am completely loosing it.  So I took them out side and let them play in the fresh snow on the huge front lawn.  It was warm in the sun.   Tucker wanted to make a snow man, and a snow angel.  We didn't have the proper attire for the snow man, so we used what we could find around on the ground.  It was fun to watch the resourcefulness.  I guess that was a positive made out of a negative.    

No comments:

Post a Comment