Friday, March 27, 2015

Celebrating the arts




Tucker had a performance last night, March 26 2015, for the, "Davis Celebrating the Arts." It was a very last minute thing. We got a phone call the day before from the school, and Tucker had a paper sent home with him the day before.
 His song was "Pearly Shells" it had actions,  and as soon as the actions stared, he stared to cry.  He has this fear of be in front of people.  Sometimes its not as bad as others.  We started off ok and then melted.  I am so glad that he got up, and stood there though out the song.  Practice make progress. The little girl in the purple shirt and, green lay right by Tucker, is a little girl that has started calling Tucker and wanting him to come over to play during the weekend.  I want him to have friends and to be Christ like, but he is a little to young.  Just my opinion.   
 


We went to Golden Coral after to eat. Tucker loves their chocolate bar, he got a marshmallow covered in chocolate, Raegan wanted one, so we got her one, she stuck the hole thing in her mouth, and started to choke.  It scared me just a little. She's a choker.  I love the chocolate mustache she has one on top and bottom you can't see it in this picture. 
Tucker was proud of himself for finishing his that is the picture above.
I didn't know whether to put the picture of Reagan, and I eating cotton candy in this for two reasons One: Our table is a mess, and that embarrasses me.  Second I don't need the cotton candy as you can plainly see in this picture, but now it is documented.  Yuck.  A big old blob eating a big old blob. Yep Just what I need.   

1 comment:

  1. I like the cotton candy picture. What I saw was a mom enjoying spending time with her daughter and sharing a treat with her. Don't be so hard in yourself.

    ReplyDelete