Thursday, February 27, 2014

Valentines Day 2014

This is what Randan, Tucker, and Raegan gave me for valentines Day. They well they really gave them to me a day or two early because we were out of town on Valentines day. Randan needed to got to Salt Lake to get some lights for the building he and his family are building. We decided to go with him and spend the day. I thought it would be fun to go bowling since the Vernal one is no longer a bowling ally. We went to Chucky Cheese instead and it was lots of fun with kids. Randan wanted to go to the Hunting Expo to put in for some tags. After that we drove down to Cabelas and then Provo. We were going to go to the Ruby River for dinner but it was a hour and half wait so we ended up at the Old Spaghetti Factory. it was ok not exactly how I remember it. I will say they made a T Rex for Tucker out of a green balloon and he loved that. We had a very fun Valentines Day all in all.
    

No comments:

Post a Comment