Thursday, February 27, 2014

Tucker's Fifth Bithday



Party Hats

piñata
 

Party Favors

Part of the Center Pieces


Pizza (Dinner)


Cake (to pink for me)

Bird Food

Kids Table


One of the Adult Table's

Life Size Sling Shot


Target

This is Tucker weighting for everyone else get there food and eat so he can go Play with the sling shot. I asked his last fall what he wanted to do for his 5th birthday he told me Angry Birds that's it Angry Birds.
 
I thought that would be fun so I got to work. Looked up any thing I could on it and picked what I thought I could do.  It was so fun. Of course it didn't turn out exactly how I had it in my head but steel pretty good.
This was Tucker's first  "Friend " party. He was allowed two Friends and all his cousin's
I know Tucker had fun he is already planning what he wants to do for his next party. It wont be for a while but steal wants to plan it. 
My Aunt took the pictures for me and she got a lot of good ones I picked the best. I didn't charge the camera, and it ran out of juice, so we didn't get any of him opening gift or blowing out the candles. That's a bummer.       

No comments:

Post a Comment