Friday, May 17, 2013

Got Ya

Reagan has started to pull on Tucker's hair whenever he gets remotely close to her she almost lunges to grab it. I know that she is learning and curious and you all know how baby want to touch everything and put everything in there mouth so they can learn. this is true with Reagan.
I was taking some pictures of Reagan laying on the floor playing with her toys and Tucker wanted to get in on it. I told him to lay down by her with his feet going the opposite way. No sooner had he laied down then she rolled and got a hold of his hair and face instant tears form Tuck. As you can see. He hasn't been feeling 100% so I think it was a lot more dramatic then not.
 

1 comment:

  1. Reagan looks happy about the yank she got:) Poor Tucker. I always told my kids to get used to it. Siblings will try to push every button you have but will defend you to the death. I know, I am super sympathetic to my kids.

    ReplyDelete