Thursday, May 9, 2013

Cleanning the House


I herd the weirdest noise while I was working on some things in the office at my front door so I looked out the front window to investigate and it was my son with the water hose and as yo can see form the pictures had the water on, so I asked him what he was doing? he responded: "Cleaning the house." I giggled and then got the camera. That milk container now is full of water. He just left the water going in it and went back to playing with his puppy or ridding his bike. I asked him how he was going to get the water out of it he said he would tip it over I told him to try. He soon realized that was going to be impossible. Not only is the milk container full of water, but it has about half dozen nice sized rocks in the bottom to keep it form tipping over in the wind. We might need daddy's help.

1 comment:

  1. What a great helper. I love that when I read this I can totally picture where you are. You better never change anything or else I will be lost.:)

    ReplyDelete