Thursday, January 26, 2017

Tuckers 8th Birthday


The kids pitted Randan against my brother-in-law Jake in tug of war.

                                              



It's official I know have a eight year old. I think of all my kids birthdays this one has been the one that has hit me the hardest.  It has been both hard and exciting all raped up in one. That is normal for me for everything to have it's virtue and vice. I constantly feel a tug of war.
Any way. He wanted to have a  Camo themed party, so I went to my friend Pinterest.  I love Pinterest.  I wish that I would have got a picture of the invitations, games, and decorations.  I felt like I was running around with my head cut off.  I was originally going to have it at our chapel, but it has been closed, except for Sundays, due to some construction and asbestos removal.  We ended up having it at my in-laws shop. We needed a big space that was warm and dry with electricity.
We set up a shooting range and tug or war. The kids got a knock off nurf gun with ammo, a camo bandana, dog tag, and candy rations in their gift bags. They took the guns and shot at the bulls eyes, paper men, and balloons that made up the gun range. They all had a different color ammo so they knew who's were who's.  It was so fun even the adult men wanted to join in. Heck I wanted to join.  Tuckers cup cakes were Camouflage icing and cake.  I am sad I didn't get a picture if them as well. Like I said Chicken with its head cut off.   Tucker had all if his cousins from both sides and three friends. One from primary and two from school.  
Tucker got a few nerf guns, cloths, towel, soap, magic tracks, Legos, and binoculars. All his favorite things.
I think, I hope that he had a great eight birthday.

1 comment: