Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Relaxing Saturday




Maybe relaxing wasn't the correct title, but in a way it was, and that is why I titled it Relaxing.  Mom took the kids and I to Denney's for brunch. The kids saw the cups and wanted one. I said no, but grandma said yes.
I want to put a emoji right hear to express some emotion, but to no avail.  
The kids had Rudolf pancakes, I had a salted caramel and banana pancake thing, and mom had their "moon over my hammy."  It was good, sweet, but good.  I had my monthly grocery shopping to get over with, so mom came and helped. I generally can do it all by myself, but with the new baby I needed some help. So glade she was their to help. I had to stop half way to nurse, and I was able to do that with out worrying about the kids, and their shenanigans, all because of mom.  Thanks MOM!  


1 comment:

  1. Is that Reagan? Wow she looks soooo grown up in that picture. Cute cups.

    ReplyDelete