Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Split Mt. Ward Christmas Party




In the spring we got a new ward that shares the Jensen Chapel.  My family, and I are apart of this new ward.  With any thing new their has been some  people murmuring, but I have to say I think we very much needed it. I was and am very excited.  Randan, and I have talked a lot about it and we both agree that if you let it, you can see many blessings from this new adventure. 
I might have mentioned all of this before, but this party reminded me that Heavenly Father is in control. He knows what he is doing, and we are blessed to be apart of this ward. 
I am steel in the primary presidency, and the tradition is that we are in charge of the Christmas Party. We as a new presidency decided to delegate out some parts and I will say that help a lot. In years past we have done everything and it get crazy. 
I was in charge of the decorations and I know we have had more grand party decorations but I think it turned out OK. 
There was good food and a cute program. I think, in my opinion, it was a success.     




No comments:

Post a Comment