Monday, November 16, 2015

Halloween 2015

Every time I look at this picture I break in to hysterical laughter. My favorite is Glenda the good witch.  This is my brother and sister-in-law and their three kids. So So cute. 


Poor kids couldn't even fit in their car seats. 

Tucker begged and begged  to be an angry bird, and Raegan wanted to bee the pig its all they would talk about for three months, and we all know that if I had gone to the store and bought all four of us costumes that it would have been close to two hundred dollars, so I found some homemade ideas on Pinterest, and made our own. I like them better then the store bought ones. I have always loved Halloeewn.  Its getting funner and funner every year.   

1 comment:

  1. Those costumes are fantastic. I bet you saved tons. So funny them in their seats.

    ReplyDelete