Tuesday, June 16, 2015

YW YM ward Auction



Numbered Canisters


Apple Pie Kit

Sunday's in a Sack


Hooks made out of old spoons and wood I got from my Grandpa and Granma Southam's Farm

This is my favorite I almost bought it back.


This one had glass in it but it broke on the way home
Raegan saw me taking pictures and wanted in.  She went and got her camera and started to take pictures.


Our YW and YM did an auction this year so, they could pay for some activities they had coming up this year.  I decided I would make, and take some stuff  to help them make money.  The picture above are the items I put together well all but one.  I also had a old pot and planted flowers in it.  All the stuff made roughly $400.00 for them.  I was totally excited, and shocked.   

1 comment:

  1. Wow you did a lot for them. Love all the baskets. I think my favorite was the lemonade one but all amazing.

    ReplyDelete