Monday, December 9, 2013

Funny Face!



This is another sneak-peak of Reagan's birthday party. We want to do a photo booth, and when Tucker saw me cutting them out yesterday he wanted to try them out. We are trying to be very frugal about these kids two birthday's  but stele make it fun, so I am trying to do a lot of home made items.  These are only two of the many faces anyone could come up with, (my favorite is the bunny) but he was preoccupied and would only do these two. I think they turned out just fine. I am getting more and more excited.   

1 comment:

  1. Those are really cute. I was wondering what you were doing with all the carnival pins lately. Figured it was a birthday party. Leah's 6th birthday was a carnival. Lots of fun but SO much work. I can't wait to see how yours turns out since you are so creative. Don't wait forever to post it.

    ReplyDelete